Neoprene Contact Adhesive (All Purpose Glue)Product Description
FIRM BOND Neoprene Contact Adhesive is made from imported raw materials, used to bond many kinds of materials, with very high strength, longer lasting stickness. After solidifying, it can resist damp, cleaning agent, ultraviolet, oil. Excellent aging resistance.
|Items||Type A||Type B|
|Appearance||Light yellow thick liquid||Light yellow thick liquid|
|Peel Strengthen (25ºCx48h, , canvas-canvas N/2.5cm )||≥80N||≥60N|
It is kind of environmental friendly neoprene type adhesive composed of natural rubber. It is widely applied on bonding and mutual bonding for plastic, rubber, leather, metal, household appliance, porcelain, wood, aluminum plastic board, phelloderm etc. It can bond the above material to concrete surface, wood plate, metal plate, and surface of glass, porcelain, wood.
1,Remove the oil, dirty from the surface and keep clear, dry.
2,Spread evenly on surface of two joint material, after the surface is dry(about 5-20minutes), folds gather with exerts pressure (for example spread 2~3 times for multi-hole joint materials). If used for leather or smooth surface, the surfaces should be sanded firstly.
3,The application adhesive could be achieved after drying for 48 hours at the room temperature of 25ºC. The best adhesive performance is available after leaving aside for 6 days.
1. The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away of the fire. Closely sealed after use.
2. Avoid the glue contact the skin and the eye , if contacts the skin, with soap and clear water cleaning, if touches the eye carelessly, uses the clear water to flush and to see a doctor immediately.
3. If the liquid cement has the stratification when used for a long time, use after the agitation evenly, do not affect its product quality
4. Take strict precautions against touching by the kids and entering into the mouth.
5. Please make a trial to avoid usage mistakes before application.
Stock the products in the air-tight seal at the temperature of 10-35ºC.
The shelf life is 12 months. It is available to use based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.